Team Assistant // Wargaming Mobile
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting new division within Wargaming that acts as leaders in the creation of innovative and engaging mobile games. With the continuous growth of our division we are currently on the lookout for an experienced Team Assistant to join us in our Berlin office.
In this role you will be supporting and collaborating with different internal teams to ensure the administrative function and overall operations in our Berlin office runs smoothly. Tasks and responsibilities will vary on a day to day basis, which requires an excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently. Looking for someone who shares our agile work approach, the role provides a unique insight into how a mobile game department functions, with growth opportunities in a number of different areas such as administration, and operations.
An ideal candidate for this role would have a few years of experience of administration or coordination work in operations or office management. In addition, you should have a positive mindset without fear of taking on new challenges and learning new things as you go along.
The Team Assistant reports to the Head of Administration
What will you do?
- Take over management of all administration needs of the Leadership Team of Wargaming Mobile, anticipating needs for maximum efficiency and support
- Own calendar and travel management, including visa application procedure, hotel bookings, and setting up meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage expenses and reimbursements
- Take on tasks with a problem-solving mindset, researching solutions and proactively resolving issues
- Work with our office management team on organisational tasks
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in English and German
- Proactive, with a ‘can do’ positive attitude and ability to prioritize coupled with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and can use own initiative
- Ability to prioritize various work tasks
- Trustworthy, reliable and maintains confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility and desire to work in a fast-moving multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work at a fast pace self-sufficiently
- Open minded and change-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Russian language skills
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home internet reimbursement
- Company pension scheme
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!