Team Lead Operations Analytics DACH (f/m/d/x)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high-quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we’ve seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world’s leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy, and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
As Team Lead Ops Analytics (f/m/d/x) you will be part of the Operational Effectiveness DACH team in the heart of the Operations team responsible for the DACH Region. This puts you as close as possible to your stakeholders (your analytics consumers), allowing you to have maximum impact and influence. At the same time, you are also part of a matrix team: the DACH Data Chapter. The Chapter facilitates continuous cooperation and exchange between the analysts, providing a great accelerator for your development and your impact. You will become part of a fast-paced global company that has data as one of it’s top strategic priorities. Join our transformational journey and see what the future of data looks like.
Your area of responsibility
- You build data products for our operations together with data engineers, data scientists and product managers that unlock exponential value
- You lead a small team of Operations Analysts
- You are a change agent in the transition towards a product driven organization
- You present actionable insights using strong data visualization and communication to support the strategic direction of data-governance plan
- You are responsible for extracting meaningful insights from data, creating light data pipelines if needed, and delivering results through dashboards, reports, or one-off analyses
- You build and maintain value-adding dashboards & analytical products to continuously support our value chain
- You graduated with a degree in STEM-related fields
- You gained 4+ years of strong experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in a Supply Chain, Fulfilment or Operations related field
- You have excellent SQL and advanced knowledge of Python
- You have an advanced understanding of statistics
- You have an advanced knowledge of Data Visualisation tools like Tableau
- You’re open to engage with different stakeholders from areas outside supply chain, e.g. product and production
- Furthermore, you hold experience in telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have first experiences as a leader in leading projects and / or leading a small analytics or data team
- English is a hard requirement, German is a plus
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg*
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!