Tech and Product Coordinator (German-speaking) // Urban Sports Club
Urban Sports Club is on a mission to inspire others to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and people-focused Tech and Product Coordinator to join us to ensure the two teams work as flawlessly as possible and that the environment is welcoming, inclusive, and a place people look forward to being at, every day.
Working closely with our CTO and VP of Product, you will have the unique opportunity to play a role in ensuring the successful and healthy growth of a quickly scaling team. Your work will have an immediate impact on those around you and will also be visible in the long-term success of the team and company.
- Reporting directly to our CTO, you will ensure the tech and product teams run smoothly from an organizational standpoint
- You will own all scheduling topics, including for team meetings, travel arrangements, feedback meetings, and personal appointments for the CTO and VP of Product
- In collaboration with our recruitment and employer branding teams, you will organize Meetups and other tech-related external events at our Berlin office
- You will manage communication channels used within the team and ensure team members have access to all necessary information to complete their work
- A team that works hard deserves to celebrate: you will foster team engagement by ensuring each individual feels recognized and rewarded by organizing birthday celebrations and team events
What you need to succeed
- 1+ years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- You have a hands-on mentality, work in a structured and solution-oriented way and keep your calm and a good mood even in hectic situations
- You are emphatic and if the team is happy and productive, you are, too
- You convince with excellent social skills and high service orientation
- Excellent written and spoken abilities in English and German
- Proficiency in GSuite is a plus
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including regular team events, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).