Tech Support Specialist, French
We are growing!
NinjaRMM is a SaaS-focused remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) company that has developed an IT management platform for companies and departments. We have been highly successful by providing timely \”above and beyond\” support that builds solid relationships with our customers. This is a unique support position, with room to grow in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record in the IT service provider market; it requires initiative and a desire to provide incredible support for our customers. The ability to demonstrate empathy and patience in this role is critical.
- You enjoy the technical support environment.
- You enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts make a difference!
- Must be able to work a set schedule with rotating on-call duties (1 weekend every ~2 months with limited hours/scope)
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
- Ability to flourish under limited supervision
- Must be fluent in Windows troubleshooting
- Fluency in Mac troubleshooting a plus
- Experience with Linux troubleshooting desired
- Collaborate with Engineering, Customer Success, QA, Product Management, and other internal departments to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem resolution, and make improvements for future releases.
- Create and deliver product or technology training to internal and external partner teams (frontline tech support reps, resellers, distributors, etc).
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles).
- French and English at C1/C2 Level
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills a must
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years prior experience in a customer service/support related position.
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc), working knowledge of MacOS, and a general understanding of Linux distributions a plus.
- Previous experience with Zendesk a plus!
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact.
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking.
- Previous experience with RMM software helpful, but not required.
- A good sense of humor
- German / Italian / Spanish / Dutch is a plus