Technical Customer Support Manager (m/f/d) // Productsup
Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup come to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Mexico City, Detroit and Singapore. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
At Productsup, we’re passionate about Product Data and providing Digital Marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility and be in control.
We’re looking for an ambitious, tech-loving people’s person to join our team as Technical Customer Support Manager (m/f/d) in the heart of Berlin.
- Take care of our clients‘ needs, answer their questions and assist them in using our platform
- Collaborate with our Integration and IT team and clarify technical based challenges
- Create tickets for IT and ensure that the tickets get solved
- Support the optimization of key accounts
- Test and create workflows and data feeds to optimize the quality of customer’s accounts
- Ensure a great customer experience
What you bring to the team
- Professional Experience within the SaaS, e-commerce/ and or travel industry is a plus
- Solid understanding and interest of IT systems and their infrastructure
- Ability to understand complex technological processes
- Excellent communication skills and a client-oriented thinking
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Professional level of English in written and spoken, proficiency in German is advantageous
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Customer Solutions or other fields
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Have you got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.