Technical Operations Manager
Hey there! We are FRAMEN – a Berlin-based tech start-up that is changing the world of media, entertainment and brand advertising. People, places, products – we enable anyone to communicate a message in the view of peoples field of view. By connecting content providers and advertisers with screens in locations like coworking spaces, gyms, hotels, gas stations etc. We\’re building a big platform.
Our Operations department drives rollouts with famous customers like WeWork, B&B Hotels, Shell and many more global players to drive the implementation of FRAMEN products as required.
The Ops team role goes beyond onboarding: we are also responsible for the very core of the business: monitoring the health of our screen network worldwide.
This role will provide significant operational knowledge and in-depth knowledge to the local teams to ensure successful performance and excelled customer and client experience in every millisecond of our business.
- You will be part of FRAMEN global rollouts strategy, coordinating technical integrations with all relevant stakeholders for each step, for both the locations that want to join our network and FRAMEN
- You will be the technical contact for our customers during onboarding, discussing technical and logistical conditions with the objective of getting the screens online smoothly
- You will build client relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout
- You will monitor the screen health performance in order to meet business needs and objectives
- Your knack for technology will be necessary to quickly identify problems and swiftly solve them
- Potentially travel and work on-site for longer periods of time
- You have a basic understanding of programming and data analysis, and bring a willingness to learn more in the fields of APIs, networking data, command-line tools, SQL, etc.
- You are not afraid of presenting technical material to business and technical audiences
- Experience in managing technical integrations and evaluation processes is a huge plus but not mandatory
- You are characterised by communication at eye level, the ability to work in a team and a collegial willingness to work
- You are highly organised and can manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- You have a good academic record with a University degree in IT or Business Informatics
- You have excellent German and very good English communication skills, both written and spoken
- You perform best in a hybrid working environment
- Be a part of a well-funded, ambitious startup with a motivated and fast growing team united to make FRAMEN the coolest company in town – and beyond
- Competitive salary based on professional experience level with bonus potential
- Trust is one of our key values: you get independence and responsibility from day one
- Room for rapid professional development with challenging and exciting tasks
- You have a real impact on the evolution of FRAMEN: you can pitch your ideas to the entire company
- A high degree of collaboration and visibility while working with a group of diverse folks with a hands-on & getting things done attitude
- Modern loft office in the center of Berlin near to Checkpoint Charlie where we organize weekly events / meetups, and you can play with our office dogs!
- Choice of Computer and Equipment that matches your needs (MacBook Air/MacBook Pro/Microsoft Surface Laptop 4)
- 28 days of holidays
- Access to Axel Springer canteen and co-working space
- German courses and access to an e-Learning hub
We are a team of more than 20 different nations and languages – all united in a FRAMEN culture. FRAMEN is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from all over the world, and so does our workplace. At FRAMEN, our goal is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve this goal, we strive to honor our diverse voices and create an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe that people should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but should be considered for their strengths and experiences. This is close to our hearts, and we hope you feel the same way.