Training & Quality ManagerIn (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTION
Bring in your expertise to build and define the Training and Quality Operations in the HomeToGo Customer Service department. With your positive and driven personality, you will deliver memorable, effective training experiences and set the right attitude for our new hires to assist millions of travelers around the world. With the right training and quality processes, we aim to build our colleagues’ skills and help them grow. This position is a key role in the CS department and will be responsible for building a solid foundation for years to come.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy, and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
- Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, a unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, and weekly yoga classes.
- Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE WE NEED YOU
- Develop and deliver an excellent, scalable, and fun CS New Hires Training experience.
- Design and implement a fair and supportive Quality Assurance process.
- Recommend, improve, and own performance improvement areas across the CS landscape.
- Gradually build up a knowledge base and support to improve CS processes.
- Analyse customer requests and complaints related to service quality.
- Communicate and manage trainers of our future outsourcing partners.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in a customer service Training and Quality position.
- 4+ years in a customer service / call center operations environment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of training methods, customer service operations, soft skills, and quality processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including training experience.
- Fluent English is required, German skills highly-value, but all other languages are a plus.
- Organized, result-oriented, and so much attention to detail that you noticed the mistake in the sentence above right away.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!