Working Student Coachpool Manager
Since 2016 the bettercoach team works on improving the corporate world. We provide the first platform for digital coaching management services to help employees to grow. We are a young – yet experienced – team with a passion for personal development and IT. A few years ago, we realized the potential of the growing coaching market and the support it can bring to the leaders of today and tomorrow. Now, we work with HR experts of big corporations around Europe and we offer fresh and digital solutions to their coaching programs.
what is our magic?
We personally know all the 250+ amazing certified leadership coaches of our pool, to best match them to the incoming requests from leaders. Also, with our customisable management system, we standardise, simplify, and strengthen the work of HR teams. And, by the way, we offer some consulting on companies’ coaching programs, too.
We do all of this with our small team, an emerging community of autonomous entrepreneurs. We believe in walking the talk. A talk about personal growth, courage & vision. A talk in which we are our own bosses (bootstrapped!) and we work on becoming more inspiring leaders.
do you have what it takes?
- You are eager to work with the core team of bettercoach and set the base for the future of our company.
- As a real Padawan you are brave and eager to learn.
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a small team, taking over onboardings of Coaches all around the globe.
- You are motivated and disciplined. Autonomous work does not scare you.
some basic requirements to become a bettercoach padawan.
- You are fluent in English and in German. Any other language is a plus.
- You are a good listener & communicator.
- You are currently studying, ideally in your last year.
- You have enough time to dedicate to this position (min.15 hours).
- You are very interested in the topic of Coaching.
Besides the normal compensation and a caring & appreciative team, you will be able to learn how to cook in our lunch sessions at the bettercoach kitchen (dishes from the world, but mainly from Italy thanks to Alice). Please let us know why we should pick you as our new Padawan by sending a short letter (in English) and your cv. You can reach us by mail at email@example.com or by carrier pigeon at Käthe-Niederkirchner-Straße 33, 10407 Berlin.