Data/Business Development – Working Student // mercavus
- Conceptualize, build and further develop the B2B online shops of makers on mercavus.com.
- Process structured and unstructured data sources for product catalogues.
- Help to optimize the onboarding process of new makers.
- Cross-functional tasks which will arise in an early-stage start-up.
- You study (business) informatics / physics / chemistry or a similar scientific field.
- You are data-driven, goal-oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- You are reliable, detail-oriented and precise in your work with data sets.
- You work independently and with a “hands-on” mentality.
- You have very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially MS-Excel.
- Experience with VBA for Excel is a plus, but not necessary.
Shape the future of B2B e-commerce wholesale with us. We give you the freedom to have real impact.
- Competitive salary.
- An environment where professional development is encouraged.
- Close collaboration with a dynamic, international team.
- Work directly with the founders.
- High level of ownership.
- Length/working hours are negotiable.
- Regular team events, free drinks, snacks.
More information: https://bit.ly/2lxcV0S