Founder’s Associate Intern (m/f/d)
About MatchFast HR
MatchFast HR is a Berlin-based HR consultancy for startups. We are specialized in finding top startup talent in areas like sales, finance, and tech for high-growth, VC-backed startups, and scaleups in Germany. Our vast network (WHU, Uni Mannheim, Stanford GSB) helps us find talent quickly. Our founder is a serial entrepreneur who founded a venture fund and has worked at companies like Goldman Sachs, HV Capital, Rocket Internet, and others. He is also an active angel investor. Our clients and angel investments are funded by some of the world’s most well-known investors, including Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and many others.
You are supporting our founder in all aspects of building and growing the business including:
- Managing all communication with external stakeholders such as clients (startup founders and C-levels, angel investors, VCs), business partners, and candidates
- Owning the organization of events for our community of clients and being the direct contact person for the participants incl. several high-profile startup professionals
- Increasing brand awareness through marketing activities in the startup environment
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting the process of acquiring new customers in all aspects
- Optimizing the tech tool stack and improving existing processes within the firm
- You are currently studying for your Bachelor’s Degree or have finished your studies in a business-related field
- You are interested in startups and scaleups and have ideally shown this with your previous work projects and activities
- You are well organized and have an analytic approach to solving problems
- You are confident in social situations, communicative, and like getting to know new people
- You have excellent English communication skills and are preferably fluent in German
- Direct contact with high-profile founders, business angels, and C-levels of successful startups. This network will be a game-changer for your startup career
- Direct collaboration with an experienced serial entrepreneur incl. detailed feedback and mentorship sessions with you.
- Opportunity to take real (!) ownership of own projects and initiatives and drive them through until completion
- Flexible work environment: work from home or in the office
- Competitive compensation
The role is a full-time position with a start date asap. It can be performed remotely or in Berlin. We’re recruiting on a rolling basis.
Apply now and become part of our young and dynamic team. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!