Growth Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
Bell Ventures is a strategic advisory firm that advises investors, corporations, and startups across the world. Bell Ventures runs a fast-growing e-learning division, centered on its proprietary 100 Tasks System. The 100 Tasks System’s mission is to democratize entrepreneurship to enable people to build massively valuable companies.
- In your first few weeks you will work side-by-side with our in-house Marketing Expert, who has a decade of experience with a vast array of businesses. You will be diligently learning the processes he built, diving into his various areas of expertise, and preparing yourself to assume future responsibility for these processes.
- You will assume full responsibility for our paid acquisition channels (FB/IG mainly, affiliate, Google (esp. YouTube), etc.) – Designing persuasive campaigns and ensuring their execution at a high standard.
- You will rigorously A/B/n test a myriad of strategies – Critically analyzing and adjusting based on your data fueled insights.
- You will take ownership of various KPIs within your domain (e.g. Budget & Revenue Forecasts), monitoring their progress diligently and ensuring performance lives up accordingly.
- You will constantly optimize our operational workflow through standard and creative process automation alongside the upkeep and development of our tool stack (Zapier, Wistia, etc.)
- You will conduct various email marketing campaigns in order to supplement the growth of our B2C market.
- You will take over the upkeep of our website to ensure that it aligns well with our ongoing marketing campaigns.
- You will dive head-first into research initiatives of our industry and target market – Building a solid knowledge base that will supplement your campaigns.
- An innate passion for growth marketing and it’s various implications – Self-lead initiatives in building your own skill set, previous experience in the field a plus, and a willingness to learn at a rapid pace.
- Creative in both visual and written discourse; Able to understand our brand voice and carry that voice across all future production.
- A familiarity with various automation processes and native integrations; an analytical mindset to eliminate complexity cross-functionally.
- A strong tendency towards autonomy and initiative. A self-starter with little demand for direction.
- A technical affinity is a big plus.
- Near-Native English proficiency across all written communications, as well as a strong command of spoken English is required. Arabic is seen as a big plus.
- General visual and design skills, experience copywriting, or any other creative tendencies are seen as a plus.
- 40 hours per week on a three month internship, with a high probability of leading to a permanent position.
- Able to prospectively commit to one year after the internship.
- Based in Berlin but can work remotely at times.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a young, international, and extremely welcoming team!
- Opportunity to be closely mentored by a highly regarded Marketer in the field and subsequently claim ownership of our entire Marketing function.
- Opportunity to directly impact and shape the direction of a fast-growing company operating in an equally exciting sphere.
- Opportunity to operate under a large amount of autonomy and prerogative. Creative freedom, impactful voice, and a high growth environment.
- Establish yourself and build growth channels in a particularly high level and fruitful network (CEOs, VCs, Investors).
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud and many startups are based), which is located in the heart of Berlin
Sounds interesting? Please include the following in your application:
- Your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- University transcripts (if applicable, utilize the DIPLOMA section in the job portal).
- Any relevant links showcasing relevant qualifications.
- Statement answering the following questions (100 words max. TOTAL for all questions):
- Why Bell Ventures?
- Why this position?
- Realistic start date/end date?