HR Intern or Working Student (m/f/d)
We are a growing technology start-up from Potsdam/Berlin that helps businesses, public organizations and geo-affine users to access the power of basic and advanced geo-analytics. We offer web-based services for geographic network analysis, data visualization and route-planning for answering significant and far reaching location-based issues.
We are looking for a motivated HR Intern or Working Student (m/f/d) to help us find the right colleagues for our team. If you want to get to know the HR and recruiting processes of a growing tech-company, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Sourcing. You support our team to find the right team members for the next years.
- Screening. You will prescreen the incoming applications and suggest the next step of the recruiting process.
- Communicate. You keep track of the recruiting processes and support the hr team by communicating updates to all different stakeholders.
Create. You create job profiles in close cooperation with hiring managers and the hr team.
- Support. New team members join us every months and they have a lot of question. You support them during the onboarding process and answer HR related question.
- Optimize. We constantly improve our recruiting and hr process. You have the change to development strategies and find the right tools for this optimization.
- Try out. We are convinced that by trying out new ways of doing things, our team will learn and develop.
- Learn. We want you to gain in-depth understanding of HR work of a growing start-up.
That’s what you bring along:
- Open minded personality with very good communication skills
- Structured working method to keep track of each process
- No restraint to reach out to new people
- A passion for people and people analytics
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with conducting screening interviews
- A background in hr related studies
What do we offer?
Of course, we offer fair pay and the common benefits of a start-up. But more important for us is our unique challenge: We recently launched our new product LOOP. Now we strengthen the team and you may become part of it. We’re not an ordinary online shop but a scientifically oriented and technology driven start-up. Many features of our software are not available anywhere else. So you have the opportunity to develop completely new solutions.