Human Resources & Feel Good – Working Student // mercavus
- Create job descriptions, coordinate and monitor applications.
- Assist with active sourcing, developing and maintaining an effective candidate pipeline.
- Plan and coordinate interviews with candidates.
- Support in coordinating the onboarding process for new employees.
- Take care of various administrative tasks and projects related to the office.
- Act as a point of contact for our team.
- Create and improve office management processes and guidelines to ensure a great employee experience.
- You are currently a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or in a comparable degree course ideally with a focus on Human Resources.
- You believe that the team is an important success factor for the company.
- You are excited to support the build-up of a young, fast-growing company.
- You are service oriented and are motivated by helping other people out.
- You impress through proactivity and your hands-on attitude.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- You ideally gained experience in internships.
- Shape the future of B2B e-commerce wholesale with us. We give you the freedom to have real impact.
- Competitive salary.
- An environment where professional development is encouraged.
- Close collaboration with a dynamic, international team.
- Work directly with the founders.
- High level of ownership.
- Length/working hours are negotiable.
- Regular team events, free drinks, snacks.