Inbound Marketing Intern (m/f/d
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE WE NEED YOU
- Support the team in research and documentation of travel destinations
- Assist with the creation of compelling travel stories for our Brand Marketing and CRM departments
- Manage HomeToGo’s social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook)
- Edit & improve copy for CRM communications
- Review and optimize SEO landing pages
- Research on travel information and restrictions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong writing & storytelling skills in German and English (Spanish / French / Italian is a plus)
- Experience drafting and coordinating social media content
- Experience in using content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Strong passion and enthusiasm for travel
- Attention to detail with good research, writing and drafting skills
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 localized websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide from more than 1,300 travel websites like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
It’s also a great place to work. We were recently ranked as one of the top 10 workplaces in Berlin!
- Best In-House SEO Team, UK Search Awards 2019
- Best In-House SEO Team, The European Search Awards 2019
- Momentum Awards, Similar Web, 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2018
- Organic Team of the Year, The Drum Search Awards 2018
- Chair Award, The Drum Search Awards 2018