Intellectual Property Intern
Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for every body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for an Intellectual Property Intern to join our team. With your experience, eagerness to learn, and passion for problem-solving, you will be working closely with the Intellectual Property Management team within the Water & Innovation department and key stakeholders across the organization to support in managing the Intellectual Property assets of the company across all current projects. Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
- Management of IP assets-related documentation of the company like procedural communications from the patent offices, a summary of the IP portfolio, invention memos, etc.
- Edition of timelines associated with our patents and trademarks
- Preparation of IP budget scenario
- Participation in the definition of IP road-maps
- Support on Freedom To Operate analysis, prior art searches and technology watch
- You have Engineering educational background (Bachelor or Master)
- You have excellent English writing skills
- You are detail-oriented
- You have strong analytical and decision-making skills
- You are willing to follow detailed instructions and adhere to strict guidelines
- Awareness of intellectual property: the first experience in the field of IP would be appreciated
- Familiarity with patents
- German proficiency
Our culture and values are central to Mitte’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working hours
– Regular team events
– A flexible learning budget of 150 EUR per year
– A modern office space with roof terrace in central Kreuzberg
– Free membership for Urban Sports Club