Intern – Human Resources (m/f/d) // Crealytics GmbH
Retailers face unique challenges— and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a customer-centric organization. We have strong relationships with some of the world’s biggest eCommerce players including Footlocker, ASOS, and Urban Outfitters. Our Digital Marketing teams are key to this. They manage vast PPC budgets, test new features, achieve exemplary campaign performance and ensure clients exceed their business goals. Whether you’re a Junior Digital Marketer or Team Lead, you’ll receive regular skills workshops and mentoring sessions. Willing to play a big part in our future? We’d love to hear from you. Join a team of over 150 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau and New York City offices.
// Your responsibilities
- You play an important role in many different HR projects from Employer Branding and Labour Law to Recruiting and Employee Development
- You handle the whole recruiting process on your own including first-round video calls and organizing department interviews
- You help to identify and contact the best candidates through various online channels to successfully fill our open vacancies
- You support us with the implementation and coordination of our Personnel Development and Employee Training plans
- You are in involved in operational tasks, such as writing contracts and letters of reference
// Your profile
- You are currently studying Psychology, Human Resources or another relevant field of study and are very interested in being a part of the dynamic HR start-up scene
- You are communicative, skilled in building strong work relationships throughout the company and not afraid of teamwork
- You can prioritize your responsibilities and thus show your initiative in learning new skills
- You are a team player and bring a hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- You are available for 3-6 months full-time
- You are able to express your convincing ideas in fluent English and German
// What we offer
- We offer exciting challenges and encourage your personal development.
Expect extensive training and regular feedback
- You take responsibility from day one, working in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people, representing over 40 nationalities
- You get exposure to leading national and international eCommerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search.
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape Crealytics with your input and ideas