Intern in BI Engineering (m/w/d) // Smunch
We make a workplaces happier.
We love what we do. And we truly believe that life and work are better with a good and healthy food! Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees and thus to bring teams together. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to happier life. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at workplace!
So, if you are a computer science (or similar) student looking for a BI engineering internship, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
During the internship you will get insights in:
- Owning the data pipelines and ensure a continuous flow of data between PostgreSQL / Salesforce / Segment / Onfleet and more data sources to come
- Developing complex SQL queries to part our data into tables ready for analysis, following the business needs
- Supporting in building and automating additional data connections and imports between our data sources
- Strong SQL skills and ideally other programming languages
- First experience in BI systems, data pipelines and SQL scripts
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar and ideally ETLs/automation tools (StitchData, Integromat, GitLab)
- You have a creative mind and can think of various options for connecting the data, you’re ready to experiment and have passion for building smart structures supporting the Growth
- You’re interested in the business behind the data, and working together with the analysts to make the best of the data
- You are very curious, pragmatic and willing to take on responsibilities very rapidly
What we offer besides fulfilling job?
At Smunch, we ensure that your general well being and happiness comes first. That’s why we offer:
- Training and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector – and yes, it goes without saying that healthy and delicious food will be provided – including a healthily stacked fridge full of drinks!
- A dynamic, international and experienced team of professionals
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- Exciting work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events – we love to celebrate and toast our successes, come big or small!
- Something for the mind, body and soul: meditations sessions as well as yoga classes
- Exclusive discounted Smunch Lunch Program
- Laptop of choice Mac or Windows
- BVG Subsidy and job ticket
We are looking forward to hearing from you!