Intern Wanted Mission: Event Management // The Family
ABOUT THE FAMILY:
We believe that startups can significantly participate in making a better society – one that’s more inclusive, more efficient, more human. That’s why our mission is to empower ambitious entrepreneurs across Europe.
The Family is not an incubator or an accelerator. We’re more like warriors-on-demand, dedicated to the growth of our entrepreneurs. Based in 3 cities – Paris, London, and Berlin – we help startups through an online and offline infrastructure providing: (1) education, (2) tools and (3) access to capital.
For the past 5 years, our focus has been to deliver the most game-changing environment for entrepreneurs. Our portfolio includes over 250 startups that have raised more than €1B in total. You may have heard of some of them, like Algolia, Agricool, Payfit or Fretlink.
The Family aims at offering the best events & the go-to online & offline platform to learn.
You will support the creation of workshops & events, and be a part of the magic and organisation behind the scenes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Events & Workshops – Facilitate educational activities and support behind the scenes operations to help make sure things run smoothly.
- Ops – help us create the best atmosphere by taking care of The Family space – finding opportunities to make it … like renting it out to third parties, dealing with the paperwork etc.
YOUR MAIN QUALITIES:
- Pragmatic and resourceful
- Ready to take on new challenges with enthusiasm and curiosity
- Passion for meeting new people and making connections
- Genuine enthusiasm for startups
- Able to adapt to different social contexts
- High level of autonomy, flexibility, calm and care
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient German & English level
* Will be determined on a project basis
*** If you’ve been recommended by someone from The Family, please let us know when you apply ***