Intern / working student in Operations (M/F/D) // Lyght Living
At Lyght Living, we transform the way how people experience furniture: rent beautiful furniture for 3-24 months. For everyone who stays in one place for a limited time or just does not want to commit to owning furniture.
Our team is further growing and we are looking for a Working Student / Intern to support our business operations. The ideal candidate has a passion for learning new things and working diligently on assigned tasks.
What we offer
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, free drinks, fruits and more.
- A full paid working student position with competitive salary, starting as soon as possible for minimum 6 months and 20 hours per week
- Executing regular and adhoc tasks in Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Making sure our fulfillment is running smoothly by collaborating closely with our external service provider.
- Managing daily customer and partner requests.
- Taking on administrative tasks independently.
Your skill set:
- You speak German and English on a native level.
- You are an enrolled student in your Bachelor or Master studies.
- Strong hands-on mentality – you are willing to roll up your sleeves, take on new assignments pro-actively, and juggle many things at once always showing your result-orientation and great organizational skills.
- A positive, team-oriented personality.
Interested? Please send us your application to [email protected] We are looking forward to receiving your application.