Internal Quality Intern / Trainee (m/f/div) // PubNative
PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin and has a satellite office in Beijing.
We are looking for an Internal Quality Intern / Trainee (m/f/div) to join the team in our Berlin office.
- Assisting the Account Management and Business Development teams to support the delivery of high standard services to our AdTech partners
- Monitoring mobile advertising campaigns both on the publisher and advertiser side to ensure they are running smoothly and meeting targeted objectives as expected
- Defining and improving processes and tools for screening ads
- Moderating and reviewing the quality of ads and ad requests by reviewing internal BI reports
- Providing troubleshooting support for issues related to advertisers’ and publishers’ service quality
- Supporting the implementation of app-ads.txt among PubNative’s partners
- Strong desire to start a career in the mobile advertising ecosystem, ideally in programmatic,
- Ability to lead several projects and manage multiple priorities without compromising quality,
- Persistency, creativity and to get to successfully investigate complicated and inconsistent operational issues,
- Proactive, solution-focused, self-motivated and stress-resistant personality,
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel,
- Exceptional communication skills.
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events