Internship Accounting and Finance (BERLIN)
Waltz Binaire is the digital hub for cutting-edge technologies. With Journee, we implemented a groundbreaking solution for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience possible. We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
We need autonomous, proactive and reliable people to work with a fast-paced remote tech-team and who will enjoy a journey of rapid growth. The Internship Program is for 3-6 months focused on providing university students with practical work experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Owning many of our day-to-day finance tasks as a crucial part of our core team
- Processing all incoming invoices, checking them against contracts and accurately documenting payment
- Supporting teams with approval, payment and invoicing processes
- Managing team expense reports and administrating our digital expense system
- Assisting with other finance-related activities
Who We Are Looking For:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university with immediate availability
- Passionate about Finance with an affinity for numbers
- Detail-oriented with a willingness to learn
- Great communication skills in English and German
- (Working student requests will also be considered)
Why Work With Us:
- Get experience in a company on the cutting edge of technology
- Fast-moving environment in a scale-up company
- Build relationships with some of the most well-known companies in the world
- Be part of a super cool team that enjoys working together!
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com