Internship Product Management (m/f/o)
In the last 4 years VEHICULUM grew into one of the most promising Start-ups of the automotive industry – and we haven’t reached the finish line yet! While a part of the industry is reinventing themselves, the billion Euros worth Leasingmarket is still operating analogue. With VEHICULUM we created the very first platform, which allows their users to chose their favorite car, compare prices and to conclude contacts within minutes – no paperwork and conveniently over the phone.
Together with key figures from the automotive industry and well-known investors, we are working on making VEHICULUM the leading platform for car leasing in europe.
To extend our poleposition and make it to the next level, we need you to join our Team! Together, we want to grow further and shake up the automotive industry. That’s why we are looking for an Intern in Product Management (m/f/o).
These will be your tasks
- You take part in the different areas of product management and organize a number of diverse product projects.
- You get involved in the data- and process analysis.
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will design, test and deliver innovative solutions.
- You work in close contact with designers, developers, and the product team.
You’re offering these qualifications
- You are studying computer science, industrial engineering or something similar or already have a degree in one of these fields.
- You are highly interested in the field of product management and want to improve your abilities.
- You are experienced using SQL or another programming language.
- You are eager to learn new things and like to communicate clearly and openly.
- You are detail-oriented and remain calm even when under pressure.
We’re offering these benefits
- Our basic rule: Whoever is committed and has good ideas can do anything and become anything!
- An internship up to 6 months
- Work and help build up an innovative automotive-startup within a giant growth market which is currently in an unprecedented digital change
- The possibility to implement your own ideas
- A steep learning curve that will help you advance personally, but also professionally
- Relaxed after-work beers directly on the banks of the Maybach ensure a lively evening after work.
- Expect benefits like regular team events, sports memberships and much more
- The possibility of further employment.
Interested? Apply now and hopefully, we will get to know each other soon!
Klara will also be happy to answer your questions about your application and the position by telephone. Just call +49 30 340 6034 -10 or send her an email to k.ernst(at)vehiculum.de.