Internship: Talent Acquisition Specialist – Berlin (DE) // Talent.io Recruitment
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates. In 4 years, talent.io raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of 160 across Europe with offices in Paris, London, Berlin and Amsterdam.
For our growing international team in Berlin, we are looking for top talented people who are interested to develop their recruitment expertise and to be part of a business that will change the future of Tech-recruitment.
Why join us?
To build your skills: we like our hierarchy flat and the job description dynamic. You will work with our founders and country managers, have a chance to take ownership on challenges you care about, invite brainstorming and make impact on the business.
For a stress-free environment: you will join a great team in office located in the centre of the city and enjoy a variety of facilities: meditation sessions, ping-pong table, Nintendo switch, monthly breakfast and more.
Our target is till 2019 to establish teams in 10 European cities with values that we believe in:
Think Team, Make Impact and Take Ownership –
and you will be credited accordingly!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist intern in Berlin to help us sourcing the best talent and to be part of a fast-growing European start-up company!
You will be part of the **Growth Team** (present in France, London and Berlin) and your goals will be:
- Identify and source the top tech profiles (software engineers, CTOs, POs, UX/UI designers…(yes you will be trained on all these technologies and techniques)
- Become our expert in managing the candidate database and come up with innovative strategies to reactivate our candidates
- Engage with Universities and build partnerships
- Help with organising meetups and other events as well as take ownership on projects that you care about
- You must be fluent in German and English as well as demonstrate a good level of written English
- It would be great for you to have a bachelor degree in Human Ressources, Computer Science or any other related field
- You’re eager to work in a fast-growing, European business
- Curiosity, creativity and being able to push your own ideas forward
- Understand the value of data and testing when making a decision