Marketing Automation Internship (m/w/d) // Spacebase
Spacebase wants to change the way you meet.
Spacebase is an online global booking platform, offering companies the opportunity to rent out unique meeting or workshop locations in just a couple of clicks. We connect people with spaces they need to have productive, engaging and creative meetings. Via our platform, we offer users across the world spaces that range from practical and convenient, to unexpected and unique.
We are the market leader in Europe and the USA, and it all happens from our office in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin. Come and join us!
Currently we are seeking a motivated and willing to learn intern, who will support our Marketing Department in all relevant Customer Relationship aspects. You want to become part of a true Berlin Start Up, gain insights and knowledge within CRM and take over responsibility from day one? Then this is your chance :)
- Own day-to-day customer relationship management and implementation
- You support demand generation by developing, designing and executing marketing campaigns and automation workflows in Hubspot (Marketing Automation system)
- You initiate split-testing campaigns and implement changes based on trends and results
- Prepare weekly and monthly CRM reports and monitor customer behavior by using professional tools like Hubspot and Google Analytics
- You work closely with developers to update data rules and records in Hubspot
- Work together with marketing, content, business development and sales to deliver integrated communications plan
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- You consider yourself technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new tools
- Your mindset is strong analytical and you are a problem solver
- You have great attention to details and take initiative for projects, but know how to work independently
- You are familiar with HTML and CSS a plus
- Ideally you have first experiences in CRM or Marketing topics
- You are fluent in English (company language at Spacebase)
What’s in it for you?
- 🎭 An open working atmosphere – we are relaxed and ambitious at the same time
- 📚 Learn new skills and be listened to: work closely with others in the marketing department, develop ideas and opinions and see them come to life!
- Paid, full-time internship with opportunities to grow
- Be part of a young, enthusiastic and international team
- 👘 Relaxing atmosphere with no dress code
- Career boost – relevant experience in a fast growing startup
- 👩🏫 Training sessions – you don’t have to do this alone!
- ☕️ A great office in the heart of Kreuzberg, an outrageously expensive coffee machine, Friday beers, and everything else you can expect from a startup!
We look forward to receiving your application!