Marketing Intern/Working Student // Tandem // Tandem
Tandem is the leading global language learning community. Our mission is to empower everyone, everywhere to master any language.
The Tandem app has been named one of Google Play’s “Best Apps of 2017” and Apple’s “Best Apps of 2015.” It has been downloaded more than 6 million times, with members in over 200 countries. We are a highly international and very experienced team, based in Berlin and backed by top European investors.
We’re looking for a paid intern/working student to assist in taking Tandem’s community growth to the next level!
Your role will be to:
- Support our social strategy with creative content.
- Draft creative app store texts and push notifications.
- Write blog posts and extra material for our Tandem website.
- Research relevant influencers and bloggers.
- Assist with the production of our videos.
- Help the team respond to app reviews.
You are the right fit for the role if you’re:
- A university student or recent graduate based in Berlin.
- Native or near-native English, other languages are a plus.
- A natural storyteller with a flair for communication.
- Creative and full of ideas about motivating people to learn languages.
- Always following the current trends and social media updates.
- Eager to learn about the ever-changing world of app marketing.
- Join a friendly, highly experienced and exceptionally talented international team.
- An inspiring office at Rosenthaler Platz in one of Berlin’s startup hotspots.
- German lessons in the office and free access to our language tutors on Tandem.
- A great company culture with team lunches, excursions, drinks, great coffee, office snacks, board games etc.
If this sounds like the right next step, we’d love to hear from you! Please send an email with your CV / resumé, any previous work you’d like to share and a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for the role to [email protected]