Online Marketing internship // Vagabund Brauerei GmbH
Vagabund is a Berlin-based craft beer startup on a mission to reinvent the great brewing traditions of Germany and the US.
We have been recognized as not only one of the first craft breweries in Berlin, but also one of its best. Ratebeer listed Vagabund as Berlin’s best brewery in 2015 and our Taproom is continually mentioned on top lists of Berlin Bars and Brewpubs from Thrillist, Lonely Planet, Slow Travel, The New York Times 36hrs and RateBeer.
In order to support our further expansion we are now looking for an outstanding online marketing/ social media intern.
These will be your tasks:
You will work closely with the founders to promote Vagabund through online marketing channels. This includes:
- Creating, planning and publishing content for our social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook, as well as our website
- Supporting the post-production of content for our podcast and blog
- Supporting our PR activities by reaching out to journalists, bloggers, influencers
- Tracking KPIs for engagement on our social media accounts and website.
You’re offering these qualifications:
- You’re completing or have recently completed a degree in Business, Communication or a similar field
- You’re available for a minimum of 3 months
- You have already gained some experience in the area of social media and/or online marketing
- You’re a creative thinker with a feel for good content
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like to take initiatives and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You do not need to be a native speaker of German or English, but a very good command of at least one of those languages is highly appreciated
- Bonus point: you like craft beer!
We’re offering these benefits:
- The chance to be part of an exciting expansion project and to learn a lot about the booming craft beer industry (this includes participating in our extensive brew course)
- A high level of responsibility and independence from day one
- Free beer and brewery swag :)
- Compensation commensurate to your qualifications.
Sounds interesting? if you think you have what it takes, please get in touch with Stéphane Hoffmann (COO) – Tel: +49 30 52667668 by sending your CV plus a short (max. 1 page) motivation letter.
Start date: asap