PR & Communications Intern— Cleantech Sector
About DWR eco
We are a leading agency for strategic communication, political positioning and development of new business fields in the cleantech sector.
We offer a broad and synergetic range of services for players from the mobility and building sector, from the energy and resource economy, the sharing economy and for start-ups: public affairs, public relations, online marketing and strategy consulting.
- Media monitoring and analysis of cleantech, energy, and mobility topics
- Providing social media support, including topic research and visual content creation
- Drafting copy for websites, blogs, and email communications
- News monitoring and pitch concept support
- Researching and building media lists
- Creating and sending press releases
- Keeping team informed on digital news and trends
- University degree (completed or in progress) in one of the following fields: Journalism, public relations, communications, political or social science, environmental science
- Strong interest in clean energy, climate tech, green mobility, and sustainability topics
- Effective, clear writing skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, design tools (Canva and/or InDesign), and email marketing (SendGrid)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities
- Good communication, teamwork, and project management abilities
- Native-level English; German is also a plus
We offer a fun working atmosphere in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg with a young and motivated team, as well as an internship stipend. When you work with us, you’ll gain valuable experience in a professional communications agency and in the growing field of cleantech and sustainability.