Project Management / Entrepreneur in Residence Intern (f/m/d) // Applift GmbH
We are looking for an outstanding individual. A highly motivated, analytical and self-starter intern to join our “New Business Team”. In this team, we are creating, testing and launching new innovative business models.
You will be closely involved in conceptualizing and executing on all aspects of a business: product, marketing, technology, operations and business intelligence to name just a few. The position is situated in the Applift Headquarter in Berlin-Mitte for at least 6 months and will give you diverse insights into a dynamic startup. If you feel you are an entrepreneur at heart, this could be your chance to take over responsibilities and make an impact!
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- Work directly with the management and across the company
- Collaborate with our business departments and have a direct impact on our success
- Provide relevant project input by conducting market research, calculating business cases and presenting outcomes
- Prepare workshops and project meetings
- Take full ownership over your sub-projects from the idea generation, requirement gathering to the successful implementation
- Develop testing frameworks and be involved in day to day operations
- Take ownership and drive real business results
- Studying in the field of Business Administration or similar background with strong analytical skills
- Academic overachievement
- Excellent communication skills in English with external and internal stakeholders
- Internships or work experience in top management consulting or other fast-paced environments is a plus
- Ability to learn fast
- Think big and have a passion for achievement
- Willingness to solve complex problems and ability to prioritize between different projects at the same time
What We Offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and much more) in a profitable company
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online: https://applift.recruitee.com/o/project-management-entrepreneur-in-residence-intern-fmd/c/new
We are looking forward to getting to know you!