Recruitment Coordinator – Internship (6 months) (m/f/x) // Pepper.com
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 14 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France, and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), Hotukdeals (United Kingdom), Mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
Are you eager to learn and make your first steps in a Talent Acquisition Department?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated HR Coordinator Intern who will support our recruitment process to always ensure the best candidate experience. After a one-month proper training you will have the chance to work in total autonomy with our hiring managers in Berlin, Lyon and London, to support and give them guidance through all the recruitment cycle.
This opportunity is a unique chance to demonstrate your creativity, initiative spirit and “can-do” attitude.
Your responsibilities would include
- Updating our Database (ATS), BambooHR, on a daily basis
- Helping our hiring managers to launch a recruitment strategy in regards of our core values
- Publishing our job descriptions on different job-boards
- Monitoring the interview process between stakeholders and candidates
- Reporting the recruitment costs and activity (Excel) to the finance and HR departments
The qualities we are looking for are
- You freshly graduate from University with a Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or a related area of study with HR focus
- You have good communication skills and an open-minded personality
- You are committed, team-oriented and passionate about achieving your goals
- You have high organizational and coordination skills
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your motivation letter and your CV.