Sales Development Representative – PRAKTIKUM (DE/ENG) // Talent.io Recruitment
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates. In 4 years, talent.io raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of 160 across Europe with offices in Paris, London, Berlin and Amsterdam.
We are looking for a Sales Development Intern in Berlin to help us build the first contact with our clients and to be part of a fast-growing European start-up company!
Why join us?
To build your skills: you will learn from the best in this field and have the opportunity to work with everyone in the company: colleagues, country managers and founders. You will work in a digital environment and with advanced tools.
For a stress-free environment: you will join a supportive team, we like to work together and learn from each other. You will enjoy a variety of comfortable working areas, regular team activities, great working gear and startup swag, regular meditation sessions, team lunches and more.
To take ownership: you will have a chance to take ownership, make an impact on the business and the industry and be recognised for that.
**It is a paid internship.
You will be part of the Growth Team (present in France, London and Berlin) and your goals will be:
- Identify and source potential sales leads
- Help generate and facilitate sales
- Build relationships with potential clients and nurture existing leads
- Develop expertise in reaching out techniques – your creativity will shape your success!
- Help with organising meetups and other events as well as take ownership on projects that you care about
- You must be fluent in German and demonstrate a good level of written English
- Excellent communication skills and a strong passion for building relationships
- You’re eager to work in a fast-growing European business
- Curiosity, creativity and being able to push your own ideas forward
- Understand the value of data and testing when making a decision
- Availability for 4-6 months internship
Our target is till 2019 to establish teams in 10 European cities with values that we believe in: Think Team, Make Impact and Take Ownership.