You will be part of a tech company revolutionizing the production of photography at scale. We work with brands across Europe and provide them the tools to simplify the production of professional visuals. Through our platform (bkbn.com), businesses are able to instantly order a photoshoot across Europe and will receive their visuals within 48 hours.
We also provide the tools that our community of creatives needs to remove all potential roadblocks to them providing the best service possible. These include taking care of prospecting, booking, content hosting, post-production, invoicing, payments etc.
Our mission is to disrupt the way visual content is created… and we’re just getting started! To develop our activities in Germany, we look for a Sales intern based in Berlin, Germany.
The candidate will be responsible to grow the german market, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Your core responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Organize sales outbound campaigns, researching prospects, qualifying each new opportunity, and closing new clients, before sending it to an Account Executive.
- Qualify and nurture inbound leads through the sales cycle resulting in long term commitments.
- Partner with our Operations team to ensure long term customer experience excellence.
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
- Shared values: Comfortable living and working in accordance with Backbone’s values of respect, passion, innovation and customer centricity.
- Ambitious: Energetic profiles willing to tackle a new challenge in a highly stimulating environment, with a high level of autonomy.
- Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal.
- You have a first professional experience or are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree programme and looking for a end-of-course internship.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German.
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting.
- You are conscientious and willing to service customers and develop business relationships.
Why joining Backbone:
- The chance to work for an exciting tech start-up growing rapidly across Europe and backed by leading European VCs. Backbone has been elected amongst the top 500 start-ups in the world by Web Summit.
- Be part of a unique adventure to disrupt an industry and contribute to the evolution of the way visual content is produced.
- Work in an inclusive environment with great personal career opportunities.
- Remote flexible position with opportunities to travel when regulations allow it.
- The internship can lead to a full-time position.
Backbone provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Step 1 : 30’ minutes phone screen with Federico (Co-founder and CSO)
Step 2 : 45’ minutes interview & case study with Dorian (Co-founder and CEO)
Step 3 : 30’ minutes on-site meeting in our Berlin office
Job type: Full-Time, paid internship
Language: German mandatory