Social Media & Community Working Student (DE & EN)
Few things have as much impact on people’s lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs every day. Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago…and many others! At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday.
Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
As a Social Media & Community Manager Working Student (m/f/d), you will help elevate the marketing and brand team to another level by taking on the following:
- Create social media content in German and English and also edit content in German
- Co-own our social media channels, creating posts for teams within Honeypot
- Support our community manager by being on-the-ground at Honeypot events held in Berlin (~1 per month)
- Respond to online comments and queries in a timely manner
- Work with our content manager to test new ways to share our content, including channels like Reddit, Quora, etc.
What are we looking for:
- You’re an enrolled student in marketing in Germany (Berlin-based preferred)
- Excellent English and German skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for creating genuinely good content and being part of the community
- Passion for social media and storytelling
- Proactive, methodical, and creative
- Education in communications, journalism, business, marketing or related fields
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse team with 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings and regular team events
- Opportunity to learn about marketing from our in-house community of brand & marketing experts.