Social Media, Events & Community Support Intern // eLab – CIEE Germany gGmbh
Social Media, Events & Community Support Intern
We are looking for an intern that wants to work with a community of thriving entrepreneurs in Berlin. You’ll be given meaningful work from day one, and work directly with our Marketing and Location Manager. You’ll be responsible for managing our social media & support our eLab participants on their journey to Entrepreneurship
You will support the team with administrative tasks which support day to day business needs. You will have the opportunity to be involved with creative content creation, Influencer outreach, sourcing and posting engaging content on our social media channels and helping with several events. We will provide guidance and training for all the above so a willingness to learn is a must!
- Enrolled at University and using this experience as “Pflichtpraktikum”
- Minimum 3 Month time (Longer preferred)
- Has a passion for social media marketing and who genuinely loves our brand!
- Can demonstrate an interest in the industry whether that be through hobbies, work experience or education.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Open to administrative duties. – Creation and posting of new materials on our social channels
- Increasing the number of subscribers and driving their engagement
- Partnerships and collaborations on social media
- Organizing promotions and events to attract additional audiences
- Organize and attend events
- Responding to messages on Social Media
- Adding Stories and live events
- Growing social media account followers and interactions with posts across LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Taking regular photos from workshops and events
- Influencer outreach to people in entrepreneurship & start-up to help promote eLab
- Create one blog a week working with the students or trainers either through Q&A or curating content from the workshops being delivered
- Reaching out to Universities, career centers and Entrepreneurship clubs to promote eLab
- Researching business school for partnering and promoting eLab
- Identifying Entrepreneurship newsletters and groups online
- Helping with the creation of reports and collecting data
Compensation: 300€ a Month
Interested candidates please email a cover letter and CV with the subject line Social Media, Events & Community Support Intern to “[email protected]”. We will contact those candidates we would like to meet with to further discuss this exciting opportunity.