Talent Acquisition Intern (f/m/d)
Help us identify, engage and hire Upvengers who are as passionate as we are to empower anyone to invest. As an organisation, we understand the importance of hiring as a team which you’ll see first hand starting with our leaders. In your role at Talent Acquisition Intern, your main focus will be on Talent Acquisition: sourcing new Upvengers, researching & building candidate talent pools, working on employer branding initiatives and many other topics that support an outstanding candidate experience. If you’re thinking this position has the scope for you to make an impact (whilst also having some fun along the way), we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll have the opportunity to
Work alongside an enthusiastic bunch of Upvengers from the People Team, you’ll directly be contributing to the growth of Upvest by focusing on our Talent Attraction efforts. Specifically, you’ll work closely with our Talent Partners Pietro & Ryan on our outreach strategy to find, assess and hire new team members. The opportunities you’ll have to impact our broader talent acquisition approach won’t stop here though. We focus on crafting an outstanding candidate experience that continues through the pre-and on-boarding stages of all new joiners which you’ll also have opportunities to partner with our Employee Experience specialist, Maria.
We’re more interested in what you have to offer than fitting the ‘perfect’ mould of existing experiences. You’ll be handling multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time that will require you to be well organised and proactive in your approach to work and how you communicate your progress. Importantly, you’re somebody who’s naturally curious and digs that little bit deeper than other people to get to the real issue of challenges. Working in in an ever changing setup with moving goals, you’re going to do well if you’re flexible and can easily adapt to changes. Having the drive to push through such changes and dig deep when required will also be a big plus. Lastly, having a learning mindset and hunger to learn new things that may initially outside of your comfort zone will allow you to make the most of this opportunity.
What we offer
- We’re working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
- We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
- We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping up achieve our shared mission).
- While we’re not quite fully-remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don’t have to be in the office to do your best work.
- We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) and openness (there’s a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
- We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We’re looking forward to having more time in-person again once this becomes possible again.
The initial duration of this contract can be between 4 – 6 months with the potential to convert to a full-time role within the Talent Acquisition team.
We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe’s largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow).
Our vision is to make investing as easy as spending money. By enabling any business to offer investment opportunities to anyone, our goal is to empower 100 million people to invest (by 2025)