Talent Management Intern (m/f/x) // So1
You love to communicate and build trustworthy relationships? You are looking for a place where you can shape a new HR strategy for a high tech startup and create an exceptional experience for our candidates? Then this position might be just for you!
SO1 is the leading artificial intelligence for retail.
We are building a revolutionary AI promotion platform based on machine learning and seamless retail integration. The SO1 Engine learns autonomously about individual consumer’s preferences and their willingness-to-pay, providing real-time targeting across various media channels in the form of individual promotion feeds. Working with leading retailers in Europe and North America, SO1 has proven its superior ability to serve up the right offers to consumers while at the same time maximizing financial impact for retailers and globally recognized brands.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors with 8-figure investments and continues to focus on building the best AI for retail.
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one.
- Support our HR Team in recruiting activities and daily tasks
- Manage our Application Tracking System and communicate with candidates
- Contribute to the overall candidate experience
- Manage job postings on all recruitment channels
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Support handling job postings and other online recruitment activities
You are a self-starter who wants to be part of a great team
- A motivated student with a hands-on mentality who wants to gain insights to HR and recruiting for up to 6 months
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- First experience within HR or recruitment would be beneficial but is not needed
- Fluent in English
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Flexible working hours
- Above-average salary
- High energy environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Interesting business contacts ranging from high profile investors to startup founders
- Freedom to shape your role significantly and tap into fields beyond your everyday tasks
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, devops, machine learners, data scientists, and business people. All united in their desire to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. At SO1, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and inclusive community feel. As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or background.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your CV and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.