UX/UI Design Intern (PAID)
EN UX/UI Designer Internship
Do you love creating good-looking and effective UIs? Are you comfortable creating wireframes and iterating on them quickly based on user feedback? Do terms like “delightful user experience”, “user research” and “frictionless design” give you warm fuzzies? Do you love or hate Club Mate? Actually, that last one doesn’t really matter.
We believe that cooking at home should be simple, fun, and personal. However in today’s world “What’s for dinner” is still a nerve-wracking question, and grocery shopping costs millions of people time and energy every single day. We are fixing this with a new digital service and the ambition to become the leading brand for cooking at home in the United States and Europe.
If this sounds interesting to you, it’s a fantastic opportunity to join us as one of the early team members and have a real impact on consumers’ everyday lives.
Founded and backed by experienced entrepreneurs and venture capital funds as well as Y Combinator we bring a fair share of startup experience and look for motivated people to join us in our mission.
This will be a remote internship.
We are looking for someone
- Who is eager to work side by side with marketers and engineers at a young startup
- Who is passionate about creating digital user interfaces and creatives
- With first experience with native mobile and/or website design
- Support our senior UX/UI person with design as well as research
- Work closely together with the rest of the team (marketers, engineers, chefs, founders)
- Be responsible for your own projects and get responsibility from day 1
- Support our team with the creation of prototypes in Figma or similar tools
- Plan and conduct customer interviews to validate hypotheses ( if this is new to you, don’t worry, we’ll teach you)
You’ll get to…
- shape a new consumer service for the everyday life of US consumers
- work with a passionate young startup team and also with the founders directly
Fluent German is not necessary; fluent English, however, is important. In return, we’ll offer you an opportunity to shape a product we believe everybody will be talking about very soon.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Kitchenful is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.