UX/UI intern // Lyght Living
At Lyght Living, we transform the way people furnish their homes: Rent beautiful furniture for 3-24 months, then decide to buy, swap or return it. For everyone who stays in one place for a limited time or just does not want to commit to owning furniture.
Our team is growing and as our product is becoming more sophisticated we are needing support in UX/UI area. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating and building enjoyable products that have the customer at heart.
As the User Experience Intern, you will closely work with the Product Team and supporting our UX/UI Designer. Your main task will be to discuss, prototype and test innovative solutions to design problems. This includes both UI and UX design. If you have a passion for human interactions and experience in design, send us your portfolio!
What we offer:
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- A high degree of autonomy.
- A casual startup environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Perks like team events, free drinks, fruits and more.
- A competitive salary and virtual share option program.
- Support across all UX / UI projects and case studies.
- Checking website daily for bugs, problems or design iterations.
- Help conduct user and competitive research.
- Help maintain our UI assets library and internal products.
- Identify user scenarios, journeys etc to develop a strategic UX vision.
- Support in the upload of content or design iterations on our Shopify account.
Your skill set:
- Demonstrated proficiency with design tools (e.g. Adobe Xd, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch – After Effects is beneficial but not a must)
- Understanding of user-centred design principles.
- Ability to problem solve and handle multiple projects at once.
- Collaborative and positive team player.
- Familiarity with front-end engineering and/or working with engineers is a bonus but not a must.
- Ability to code or prototype is a bonus but not a must.
- Fluency in English, German would be beneficial.