Venture Development Intern or Working Student // WATTx
WATTx is looking for a Venture Development intern or working student to help us build and develop new companies. You will be part of a small and dynamic team and get real insights into creating digital business models, prototyping deep technologies as well as validating business ideas from start to implementation!
What you need to start your mission:
- You are currently pursuing either your bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field.
- You have first working experience from interesting internships or student jobs.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable with a fast paced working environment.
- You are able to work independently and proactively tackle problems in a structured manner.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are naturally curious and want to dive head first into the startup world.
- You want to be part of the exciting deep tech venture space.
- Last but not least: you’re a true team player who is committed to put the team first – always.
What your mission entails:
Most likely you will support a venture that develops a machine monitoring tool for manufacturers. In order to become the market-leading solution provider within Mittelstand companies we are building & leveraging cutting-edge technology – to create a seamless customer experience and outstanding performance.
- You help to create new & innovative products, services & solutions.
- You get a deep understanding of technology-driven ventures.
- You will support our projects with market & business research.
- You will work with our clients.
- You will actively engage in strategic discussions.
- You help prepare strategy presentations and pitches.
- You will gain access to the ideal setting to engage with your wildest tech-ideas.
- Most importantly, you will learn as much during an internship with us as you would throughout an entire university degree!
WATTx is a new kind of company builder focused on creating deep technologies in the industrial and consumer Internet of things. We are a full-stack team consisting of hardware and software engineers, data scientists, user experience researchers and designers, venture developers, and strategists. We identify opportunity areas and then conduct research and ideation sessions. Solutions that evolve from these sessions are prototyped and vetted as pilots with clients, investors, and potential partners.