WORKING STUDENT Frontend / Backend Web Developer (m/f/d)
You want to work in a hardware startup to become part of something exceptional? You want to be part of a team that brings innovative technology to market? You want to work on products that make the lives of photographers easier every day? Then join our team.
Over 250.000€ on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. With our newest product “UNLEASHED” Foolography became one of the most interesting hardware startups in Berlin, moving the worldwide photography market forward. Working on the UNLEASHED and with many more exciting products in the pipeline, we want to build a strong team willing to not only build high quality gadgets for photographers, but also help move the dusty photography market into a bright future: Improving how you shoot photos, optimizing photography workflows and providing new opportunities to be creative.
For our team in Berlin we’re looking for a Working Student for Frontend / Backend Web Development.
Between 10-20 hours per week, full-time in semester break if possible.
Foolography is a small hardware company in the heart of Berlin, founded in 2009. Keeping a startup mentality allows us to focus on creating extraordinary products for promising niche markets. Our mission has been to provide intelligent solutions to equip photographers all around the world. Our objectives along the way: building tiny, perfected products and apps that are fun to use and letting as many photographers as possible know that our products are available to them.
WHAT EXCITES YOU?
- Bringing wordpress sites to a next level
- Easy to use and efficient websites
- Creative E-Commerce solutions in a fast moving startup world
- Optimizing and automating existing processes
- Making things possible when others say they’re impossible
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED?
- Experience in OOP with PHP7 & MySQL
- Experience with WordPress(Plugins & Themes) preferred
- Basic knowledge with versioning (GIT)
- Maintainable Code with comments
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Fluent in English and/or German
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be an essential part of something new and big
- Help revolutionize a niche market that is in need of game-changing products
- Create things photographers all over the world will use on a daily basis
- On top of that, we love to go to meetups, conferences and try out the newest taco store
WANT TO JOIN US? GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
If we’ve sparked your interest we’re looking forward to a short application with CV, overview of grades and especially any reference projects you’ve been part of. Please send this, including the internal reference number (WEBWS208), to us via email to email@example.com and we’ll get in contact with you for a personal interview.