Working Student – Sales/Business development // SurveyEngine
SurveyEngine is a self funded company focussed on the science of human decision making. We work with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America to build preference experiments and models used in Policy, Academic Research and Commercial development.
Our research is used in diverse areas such as: predicting the uptake of electric and driverless vehicles, modelling the potential for space tourism, establishing the economic value of forest diversity and heritage buildings and improving quality of life through patient oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a diligent and conscientious working student who will support the Business Development Team.
Working with SurveyEngine, you will contribute to improved healthcare, a sustainable environment and technological advancement. You’ll also learn first hand how to bring business into a growing company while developing your skills in communication and prospect research.
What you’ll do
- Research potential new clients and populate databases
- Set up email campaigns
- Review public tender opportunities
- Generate project proposals
- Manage and update sales databases (clients, vendors etc.)
- Generate slide decks for client presentations
Your minimum qualifications
- Very good spoken and written command of English
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student
- Available to work approximately 20 hours a week (during semester)
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint Office software
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative
You will ideally have at least one of the following:
- Great verbal presentation and communication
- Graphical design skills
- Copywriting skills
- Previous experience in business development
Benefits – What we offer
- Customary remuneration
- Possibility for permanent employment following your studies
- Work in a young, focused, international atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Work from the production offices in Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to [email protected], suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview.
for more information, visit http://surveyengine.com.