Working Student Sales Development Rep (m/f/d) // Xara
Xara GmbH is a VC-funded startup that has built the world’s smartest document editor. Our SaaS platform is used by businesses to create, collaborate and brand control their marketing content. We are a fast growing, international company with a deep background in building innovative, award-winning software products. Are you a highly motivated student who wants to gain professional experience? Then Xara has a fantastic opportunity for you! You will join our sales team as a Sales Development Rep (m/f/d) working part-time (max. 20 hours per week).
- Quick qualification of inbound sales leads received via product signups, e-mail or directly through our website.
- Outbound contact to sales prospects to coordinate product demonstrations.
- Help maintain prospect and customer information in the CRM.
- Support marketing in creating presentations, sales materials and e-mail campaigns.
- Monitor industry trends, product usage and other relevant industry news.
- You are an enrolled student studying economics, business administration or another related study program.
- You are a people person and you like to talk to people.
- Ideally, you have first working experience in a business related field (e.g. in business development, sales or call centers).
- You can work proactively, solution-oriented and independently.
- You have very good research skills.
- You have very good communication skills and your English is excellent, both spoken and written.
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment.
At Xara, you are working together with other highly motivated colleagues in a fun and friendly atmosphere. We recognize potential and promote professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- A mentor who will guide and support you.
- Great opportunity to be involved in the dynamics of an international team and to collaborate on realizing a revolutionary content creation platform.
- Work with a fast-growing start-up in Berlin (in the heart of Charlottenburg).
- Flat hierarchies with the ability to make a difference.
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee for free every day.
Are you interested in new exciting challenges, while working in a dynamic environment in Berlin? Please get in touch with us and send your complete online application to our HR Manager Hoang ([email protected]).