Culinary Product Developer DACH (f/m/d/x)
This is HelloFresh
HelloFresh? Aren’t they the ones with the cooking boxes? Yes! But that’s not all. We don’t just sell cooking boxes. We have a vision to truly revolutionise the food industry! Our mission: We serve everyday solutions that inspire positive change. How are we doing this: Starting with optimising the supply chain so that we can source fresh deliveries directly from the supplier, we make the daily life of our customers around the world easier with our service, week after week. In 2020 alone, we delivered over 600 million meals! We also want to be a pioneer in the sustainability of cooking boxes and therefore now offset 100% of our direct emissions*.
We have many more big plans with plenty of room for your ideas and further development. Because for us, every single employee worldwide counts. So if you’re looking for working with a sensational, ambitious team on impactful tasks, we should get to know each other as soon as possible!
Your area of responsibility
- Develop and deliver a pipeline of new finished products with our suppliers
- Define the quality targets to meet our customer expectations
- Building supplier partnerships to create a continuous product pipeline and continuous improvement pipeline
- Work collaboratively within the supply chain teams to determine and deliver the appropriate product pipeline in terms of quality, safety and taste
- Expansion and optimisation of the process both internally and externally
- Coordination and collaboration with various stakeholders throughout a matrix organisation
- Guarantee of the clear and precise representation of data in the internal system
- Definition and implementation of quality standards and risk assessments
- Identification of product expansion opportunities to grow our Product
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar Product Development role
- You have a college degree in a science subject
- You have proven track record of food product launches
- You work independently, structured and conscientious
- You think very entrepreneurially and work driven by data and processes
- You convince with a keen eye for detail
- You can organize yourself very well and always keep an eye on deadlines
- You have very good communication and social skills for interacting with suppliers and senior stakeholders
- You are happy to travel (Europe-wide)
- You speak German at a native level and very good English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer you
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we want to change the way people eat, forever!”
- You will learn by working together with Product experts and therefore have the opportunity to continuously develop professionally
- An attractive and competitive salary is a given in our compensation package
- You can look forward to a feel-good workplace situated in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with open-minded people who will be happy to exchange ideas with you over a soft drink
- You will benefit from an irresistible discount on our cooking box and on HelloFreshGO products in the office
- You can take advantage of our in-house gym as well as our partnership with Urban Sports Club and many others
- You can also participate in our office yoga class, both remotely and onsite, in the office
- You can look forward to numerous extras that are part of our programme, such as a company pension plan, flexible working hours, a work from home policy as an integral part of our work culture and the opportunity to take a sabbatical
- You will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- You’ll get all the information you need during your onboarding through our new employee Intranet
- Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable is absolutely central to us
- You will have an annual educational budget for your individual training programmes
- We want you to feel good with all aspects of your life: that’s why we also offer opportunities for childcare, mental health, and more
- You can look forward to having fun with colleagues: Interesting presentations, people management lunches, games, team events, parties, Friday beers, company runs or even a book club. Everything is possible, nothing is mandatory.
- You don’t live in Germany and need a relocation service to Berlin? We can help you!
- You will have the opportunity to compensate Co2 for the environment by receiving an allowance for mobility services like e.g. Bike-Sharing, E-Scooter, Car-Sharing sponsored by our cooperation partners RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For us, everyone is fresh
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, is made on the basis of qualifications, performance and company requirements and is independent of origin, skin colour, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce bias in the selection and interview process and to accommodate individual needs.