Customer Insights Manager (m/f/d)
As one of Berlin’s fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB’s to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar already has 90,000+ cars connected, resulting in an ARR of ~€15m. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 150+ employees from 25+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
As a vital part of the product team, the Customer Insights Manager will contribute with meaningful insights into our ever-improving customer experience. Your research initiatives help to shape the development of new features, and improve our existing products and services in a truly customer-centric fashion. Working closely with product managers, designers, and other departments, you will lead projects independently from planning, selecting research methods, execution, and communicating results and implications to multiple stakeholders.
- You understand our key users needs and represent the voice of our customers.
- You support the product managers with research on feature development and the validation of new ideas.
- You implement new research methods and techniques that allow us to generate relevant insights wherever they are needed.
- You spread insights within Vimcar to leverage innovation.
- 4+ years experience in customer insights, user or market research
- Hands-on experience with a diverse set of research methods
- Proven ability to prioritize between multiple projects and deliver high-quality insights
- Knowledge about customer journeys, archetypes and NPS
- Business fluent in German and English, with strong communication skills
- [Bonus] Working in a research role for a SaaS company
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established StartUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- A role within a highly productive and supportive team
- The ability to have a significant impact on the further development of our products
- The opportunity to tackle interesting questions with state-of-the-art methods from day one
- Quick, sustainable growth & secure funding
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Permanent full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form. Reach out to email@example.com if you have any question – we’re happy to help.