Engineer Product Life Cycle Management
Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for Every Body. Having created the world’s first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent the way water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
Our offer will be extended into an ecosystem covering all user touch points. Our process works in two simple steps. First, it purifies water with a proprietary distillation-based method. After the purification, the water is enhanced through a unique, patent-pending mineralization process, where purified water flows through a cartridge that contains several layers of mineral ingredients.
Mitte was initiated at the beginning of 2016. Our international team consists of members from over fifteen countries across six continents and is backed by experienced global investors, who share our sustainable vision. We are an entrepreneurial group, excited about using engineering and design to bring innovative and sustainable products to the market.
It’s an exciting time to join Mitte. As we move closer to our launch date, we are looking for an Engineer Product Life Cycle Management to join our team. With your experience, eagerness to learn and passion for problem-solving, you will be working closely with the Cartridge team and external partners to industrialize our mineralization and enhancement options to support the development of new Mitte mineral cartridges and other new water products. Join our amazing team in Berlin and help us bring Mitte to the world!
- Represent our cartridge product development in R&D and external partners
- Coordination of test requirements with internal and external laboratories
- Coordination of measures to improve the products in terms of quality and cost and ensure process conformity
- Coordination of certification processes for food-grade products and materials
- Establish QA and QC processes in mass production
- Establish status reporting for mass production
- Ensure mitigation of bottlenecks and interruption in production and supply chain
- Collaboration in the development of related products and consumables
- Collaboration in requirements definition for test rigs and prototypes
- Extensive experience in manufacturing and production processes
- Willingness to apply and grow knowledge in mineralization and filtration/purification
- Willingness to apply and grow experience in project and life cycle management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in English
- Knowledge in mechanical engineering and/or inorganic chemistry
- Knowledge in material science and relevant regulations
- Experience in production of food-grade
Our culture and values are central to Mitte’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- A flexible learning budget of 1,000EUR per year
- Competitive salary and shares in the company
- A Modern office space with roof terrace in central Berlin
- A Membership for Urban Sports Club
- 28 vacation days-