Group Product Manager – Search & Discovery // GetYourGuide
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager who will have full ownership on cross channel customer communication, driving our engagement and retention efforts to the next level. If you want to shape, build up and scale a new product area while creating a lot of value for both the business and the customer, read on.
The role will give you:
As the Senior Product Manager for Growth, you will have ownership over our customer communication strategy, the connected operations and technical systems. You’ll be leading a team integrating engineering, design, copywriting and marketing, delivering value to our customers through relevant and engaging communication.
The role is given a large amount of responsibility and autonomy, requiring focus on creating clear goals and relentless execution against them with the team. Success in the role will lead to significantly higher customer loyalty and growth.
- Ownership: You are skilled at laying out your team’s strategy, setting goals, and then following through; owning the outcomes of your team’s work.
- Ambiguity: Ambiguity around you does not stop you from being clear and achieving your goals.
- Communication: You demonstrate a clear and structured approach to communicating; able to connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission and break down your team’s strategy into clear next steps
- Prioritization: You use your data skills and customer empathy to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at building trust with many different stakeholders and empower them by giving clear expectations and keeping them aligned with your team’s roadmap.
- Experimentation: You use experimentation as a way of evaluating the investment of your team, leveraging your data skills to evaluate results and determine next steps.
- Leadership: You can represent your Customers’ interests at the highest levels of the organization and act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from large data sets
- Demonstrated experience in retention, engagement or cross-channel communication related topics
- You have seen wins and you have failed, but most importantly you have learned something each time.
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Monthly hackdays and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous Pizza Friday’s
- Relocation Assistance
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via [email protected] Please note that application sent via this email address will not be considered. In the meantime, you can check our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.