Head of Product (f/m/x)
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe’s premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
In this role, you are responsible for defining and executing Fraugster’s product roadmap, leading a team of three Product Owners. You will be part of the Product Group, which consists of Product Management, UX, and Product Development. You can get a sneak peek at our product here.
As the Head of Product, you will conduct market research and work closely with Sales, Marketing and CS to understand market needs and drive product-market fit. On the other hand, you will collaborate with Analytics, Machine Learning, and R&D to bring our AI vision to life and lead the successful integration of new partners to our open AI platform.
Skills and requirements
- 5+ years’ experience as product owner/manager in an agile environment
- 2+ years’ experience as team lead
- Experience with leading a data-driven product
- Experience with a product in the fields of risk management, payments or cyber-security is a big plus
- Experience in B2B environments or large ecommerce systems is a plus
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Fun, creative, diverse and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares
- Flexible working hours, family support and remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private “situations” through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- Diversity and feedback workshops on a monthly basis
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget and educational leave
- Access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- A safe space to openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.