Junior Product Manager *
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team and have a variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas? Then join GameDuell as a Junior Product Manager to ensure excellent new-user funnels, retention, and monetization through maintaining key features and Live Ops initiatives.
As our next Junior Product Manager, you will actively assist on how to define and execute the roadmap for our Live Ops games. You will work alongside our Product Management team to initiate and support key product features, mechanics, marketing, and Live Ops initiatives. You will support the team to make the right decisions by providing relevant data. The Junior Product Manager will ultimately champion analytics, lean methodologies, and product-centric strategies!
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us and we offer a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games.
- Set clear tasks. Break down high-level goals and expectations into specific implementation items for the games
- Use KPIs. Manage the product based on the Key Performance Indicators of our games & define/drive success with metrics
- Propose new actions. Improve relevant KPIs such as retention, engagement, and monetization
- Ensure a player-centric view. Include our players` perspective by respecting our player feedback
- Close collaboration. Work with cross-functional teams such as UA, CRM, Data Science, Graphics, and Community Management to ensure healthy new-user funnels and optimal spend in our games
- Meet the expected quality. Ensure all product quality standards are met, and report product performance and learning to stakeholders
- Stay top of the game. Analyze competitor titles and benchmark best practices in order to identify opportunities and understand player expectations
What we expect
- A passion for mobile games and a clear understanding of the Free-to-Play business model with a demonstrated familiarity of game business models and monetization methods
- Very good data analysis skills, with a results-driven and data-driven mindset
- Able to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Great communicator and team player; you are someone who likes to work in a team and drive results together
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- An expressed understanding of Product Management, particularly within the mobile Free-to-Play (F2P) market
- A solid track record of Excel and data analysis skills
- An ongoing passion for mobile games, industry trends, and the creation of innovative games!
- A university degree within an applicable faculty considered an asset
What we offer
- Engaging tasks and new exciting challenges
- Working directly with cross-discipline teams
- A creative, casual, and multicultural workplace right in the city center of Berlin (Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more)
- Competitive compensation package, we offer relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile office during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say “hello” to our recruiter Chi!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell.de)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject ‘Junior Product Manager *’.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.