Junior Product Manager (m/w/d) // Xara
At the moment, we are looking for a Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing product team in Berlin (Germany) where you’ll have the chance to make a direct impact on our customers by fully owning parts of our software. You’ll work within an international and ambitious team, and you will have the chance to grow your skills and your career in an exciting and dynamic field.
- Prioritize and coordinate the product backlog to hit milestones for our award winning graphic design software products
- Conduct user research to understand customers’ needs and problems in accordance with our sales organization
- Coordinate and communicate between external partners and internal teams to ensure a seamless and efficient workflow
- Take part in launching new products and concepts
- Support agile processes (prepare product backlog, write user stories, plan and review sprints)
- Communicate transparently the progress and results to stakeholders and the lead
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap
- Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or comparable qualification
- Familiarity with A/B testing and UX prototyping concepts
- Understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- Hands on development experience with any programming language is a plus
- Structured and results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail
- Experience working with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plu
- Very good spoken & written English and German skills
What we offer:
At Xara, you are working together with other highly motivated and friendly colleagues. We recognize potential and promote professional development.
- Work in a startup with the ability to have an impact
- Exciting work with high responsibility
- Flat hierarchies and a great working environment
Are you interested in new exciting challenges, while working in a dynamic environment in Berlin? Please get in touch with us and send us your complete online application to [email protected] incl. your earliest starting date and salary expectations.