Product Manager Advertising Team // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a Product Manager who wants to be an active part in creating the #1 tool for Amazon success!
Amazon is the fastest growing advertising network in the world and Sellics is the largest Amazon advertising integrator. We work with tremendous amount of data and budgets to help our clients to succeed on Amazon.
- Drive feature innovation for the advertising module
- Define and develop a roadmap
- Understand client needs and translate them into the feature
- Work with a big amount of data and with a strong technical team
- You have min 3+ years of working experience as a Product Manager
- You have experience in an advertising/marketing domain
- You have a good understanding of data visualisation
- You have worked with a big amount of data
- You have Saas /B2B experience
- You are very experienced in understanding the client needs
- You are super strong in stakeholder management
- You are a good communicator – you need to coordinate with different departments and talk to clients
- You are great at prioritization
- You have the tendency to question and argue from first principles
- You are very structured and organized
- You see the big picture but also have the ability to zoom in to operations
- You have a very good business and customer understanding
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Lisbon!