Product Manager (f/m/d) – B2C Talent Platform
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life! Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 135+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d), that will help us shape the future of our product, and have direct influence on our success.
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- Own a product roadmap that supports our strategy and vision and define the product plan from conception to launch
- Partner closely with business stakeholders, management and external partners to deeply understand and define requirements, align on business priorities and drive roadmap outlining and execution
- Manage communication around your product vision and your progress for a broad audience and ensure smooth product roll-out across cross-functional teams
- Monitor the team’s development velocity, communicate status, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases
What you need to bring.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or a relevant field of study
- 2+ years of work experience in agile product management with engineering teams
- Strong technical background to structure, plan and spec out complex technical solutions involving both frontend and backend
- Fluent in both business and tech and able to bridge the gap between both worlds
- Strong analytical mindset and user research skills to test hypothesis and to identify what our users really need
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind getting things done
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech, LGBT+
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in the current situation, with the possibility of booking workplaces in the office; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- ESOP: you will participate in our success with your own stocks
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by